Simple ways and steps to set up a pig farm
As we all know that without planning, you can make it in life. first to think of what’s pig farming: This is the branch of animal husbandry that deals with the study of raising domestic hog/pigs and breeding the livestock for future use.
Pigs, as we know, have the essential protein humans need to survive, they are large depending on the breeds, pig raising is a wonderful business that will make you happy in the end.
I hereby outline some of the important pigs, you need to know here.
- Dutch Landrace Pig
- Lacombe Pig
- Large Black Pig: (They are usually black).
- Large White Pig: (They are also white as the name implies).
All of the pig’s names listed on top are wonderful domestics, but I prefer large white (LW) and Large black (LB) newly pigs farmers, why because they are always beautiful the grow fast and strong when you take good care of them, indeed they are always costly and attractive when they are mature enough to be sale out.
As you know every farmer needs the income for every successful hard work they made. first, to start a pig farm, there is some critical thinking you need to think, you can not just stand up and start thinking of making a pig farm.
First, you must need:
- Capital: These are cash assets for an expenditure. this means that a small amount of capital is needed to set up pig farms.
- Ensure to buy good breeds like the ones listed on the top (large white LW and Large black LB).
- Give them good food(Supplementary And Artificial Food) and also be able to calculate the amount of food you always give to them, per day to limit the waste of food.
- Always note their habits(the way they behave when they feel good): With this observation, you can be able to know when they are sick.
- Set up their shade in a balance area: This means that the shade of domestic should not be constructed in a sloppy area.
- Wash them as usual.
- Cull and quarantine, treat them when necessary.
This means if you are able to keep every step here that is listed on top, the sky will be your limit, pig farming is good I assure you, keep it on, just try for 6month you will see the result.
If this article is benefited, do by sharing
For any inquiry, you can kindly drop your questions on the comment box
Note: before 24hours your questions will be answered, Thanks